FeiGuo received the bachelor’s degree and the PhD degree from Shandong University, in 2007 and 2012. She was a postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Lusheng Wang at City University of Hong Kong between 2012 and 2013. She is currently a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science, Tianjin University.
BS (Computer Science), Shandong University, 2007
Ph D (Computer Science), Shandong University, 2014
Her research interests include bioinformatics and computational biology. Studying protein-protein interactions, identifying binding sites and designing the docking method.
Selected Publications (2011-2013)
(1) Fei Guo, Shuai Cheng Li, Ying Fan, Lusheng Wang. Identifying protein-protein binding sites with a combined energy function. Current Protein & Peptide Science, 15(6), pp 540-552, 2014.
(2) Fei Guo, Shuai Cheng Li, Pufeng Du, Lusheng Wang. Probabilistic models for capturing more physicochemical properties on protein-protein interface. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 54(6), pp 1798-1809, 2014.
(3) Fei Guo, Shuai Cheng Li, Wenji Ma, Lusheng Wang. Detecting protein conformational changes in interactions via scaling known structures. Journal of Computational Biology, 20(10), pp 765-779, 2013.
(4) Fei Guo, Shuai Cheng Li, Lusheng Wang, Daming Zhu. Protein-protein binding site identification by enumerating the configurations. BMC Bioinformatics, 13(158), 2012.
(5) Fei Guo, Lusheng Wang. Computing the protein binding sites. BMC Bioinformatics, 13(Supp10), 2012.
(6) Fei Guo, Shuai Cheng Li, Lusheng Wang. Protein-protein binding sites prediction by 3D structural similarities. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 51(12), pp 3287–3294, 2011.