Professional Title: Professor
Post: Deputy Director of the Academic Affairs Office of Tianjin University
Instructor of the National College Student Smart Car Competition
Instructor of the National College Student Robot Competition
Instructor of RoboMaster Competition
Department: College of Intelligence and Computing
Tutor Type: Doctoral Supervisor
Jianrong Wang, professor, doctoral supervisor, and deputy director of the academic affairs office at Tianjin University. CCF member, ACM member, IEEE member. He is primarily engaged in research on blockchain, the Internet of Things, human-computer interaction, etc., presides over or participates in more than 20 national general fund projects and other various projects, and has published more than 30 academic papers in domestic and foreign academic journals and conferences in the past five years. He has instructed students to participate in smart car competitions, robot competitions, embedded competitions, and other disciplines, achieving more than 40 national awards. He is responsible for 5 Ministry of Education projects, including production and collaborative education, and winner of two items of Tianjin second prize in Teaching Achievement Award.
He has participated in the establishment of Tianjin Blockchain Technology Innovation Center, committed to the breakthrough and application of key blockchain technologies, and led the team to independently develop the open source blockchain system "Haihe Smart Chain". "Haihe Smart Chain" is based on the blockchain system launched by Aelf Enterprise, whose underlying infrastructure was jointly developed by Tianjin University, Tsinghua University, and Hoopox Technology. This blockchain system is the first to achieve full autonomy, control, and real-time open source. It can handle 100,000-level throughput and high concurrent data, support multi-scenario cross-chain collaborative work mechanisms, have a highly scalable multi-level tree architecture, and can run smart contracts in mainstream programming languages.
Multimodal Speech Recognition
Robot Intelligent Interaction
Industrial Big Data
Introduction to Computer Science
Principles of Computer Composition
His scientific research team contains blockchain research group and speech research group. The research content of the blockchain group is the research and application of the blockchain system, including the research on consensus algorithms, smart contracts, blockchain and large-scale Internet of Things applications; The research contents of the speech group include voice noise reduction, voice error correction, inverse inference of voice organ movement through voice, generation of face portrait by voice, etc.
The students in the laboratory include undergraduates and graduate students. Undergraduate students mainly participate in innovative competitions, including the RoboMaster Competition, the National College Students' Smart Car Competition, the National College Students' Robot Competition, the College of Software's Top Innovation Fund, and the College Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship Project. Postgraduates focus on scientific research, supplemented by projects. They practice their practical skills in projects while developing rigorous and dialectical scientific research abilities. At present, the research direction is mainly blockchain, Internet of Things, human-computer interaction, and other related research work. Nearly 30 graduate students are studying or have graduated from his research team.
· Jianrong Wang, Jinyu Liu, Longxuan Zhao, Shanyu Wang, Ruiguo Yu, Li Liu*. Acoustic-to-articulatory Inversion based on Speech Decomposition and Auxiliary Feature, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2022(accepted).
· Jianrong Wang, Zixuan Wang, Xiaosheng Hu, Xuewei Li, Qiang Fang, Li Liu*. Residual-guided Personalized Speech Synthesis based on Face Image, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2022(accepted).
· Jianrong Wang, Ziyue Tang, Xuewei Li, Mei Yu, Qiang Fang, Li Liu*. Cross-Modal Knowledge Distillation Method for Automatic Cued Speech Recognition, In: Proceedings of the Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH) , 2021, 2986-2990.
· Jianrong Wang, Nan Gu, Mei Yu, Xuewei Li, Qiang Fang, Li Liu*. An Attention Self-supervised Contrastive Learning based Three-stage Model for Hand Shape Feature Representation in Cued Speech, In: Proceedings of the Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH) , 2021, 626-630.
· Jianrong Wang, Ge Zhang, Zhenyu Wu, Xuewei Li, Li Liu*. Self-Supervised Depth Estimation Via Implicit Cues from Videos, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2021, 2485-2489.
· Tianyi Xu, Haoran Sun, Zongyuan Su, Jianrong Wang, He Liu, Tie Qiu. A Quality Assessment Model for Blockchain-Based Crowdsourcing System, In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 2021, 794-799.
· Tianyi Xu, Zhao Fu, Mei Yu, Jianrong Wang*, Hongwei Liu, Tie Qiu. Blockchain Based Data Protection Framework for IoT in Untrusted Storage, In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 2021, 813-818.
· Jianrong Wang, Tong Wu, Shanyu Wang, Mei Yu, Qiang Fang, Ju Zhang, Li Liu*. Three-Dimensional Lip Motion Network for Text-Independent Speaker Recognition, In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2020, 3380-3387.
· Jianrong Wang, Yuanzhi Yue, Ru Wang, Mei Yu, Jian Yu, Hongwei Liu, Xiang Ying, Ruiguo Yu. Energy-Efficient Admission of Delay-Sensitive Tasks for Multi-Mobile Edge Computing Servers, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS), 2019, 747-753.
· Jianrong Wang, Xinlei Feng, Tianyi Xu*, Huansheng Ning, Tie Qiu. Blockchain-Based Model for Nondeterministic Crowdsensing Strategy With Vehicular Team Cooperation, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2020, 7(9), 8090-8098.
· Jianrong Wang, Ruixuan Zhang, Xi Wei, Xuewei Li*, Mei Yu, Jian Yu, Jialin Zhu, Jie Gao, Hongqian Shen, Zhiqiang Liu, Ruiguo Yu. A Feedback Attention Network for Classification and Visualization of Thyroid Nodules on Ultrasound Images, Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems, 2019, 16(2), 26-34.
· Xiang Ying, Caibao Huang, Xuzhou Fu, Ying He, Ruiguo Yu*, Jianrong Wang, Mei Yu. Parallelizing discrete geodesic algorithms with perfect efficiency, Computer-Aided Design, 2019, 115, 161-171.
The RoboMaster Competition is a robot competition and academic exchange platform launched by DJI Innovations and designed for global technology enthusiasts. Since its establishment in 2013, it has adhered to the concept of "giving glory to youth, making thinking powerful, and serving young engineers around the world to become dreamers who pursue perfection and have a practical spirit," committed to training and absorbing comprehensive talents with engineering thinking, and widely transmitting the beauty of science and technology and the concept of scientific and technological innovation to the public.
The National Undergraduate Smart Car Competition is commissioned by the Department of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education and hosted by the Teaching Guidance Subcommittee of the Automation Major in Colleges and Universities of the Ministry of Education. It is one of the college student science and technology competitions advocated by the Ministry of Education. The competition uses the standard car model, a DC motor, and a rechargeable battery provided by the organizing committee. The participating team should make an intelligent car that can independently identify the path and automatically identify the road on the specially designed runway. The winner is the one who runs the whole course as fast as possible without running out of the runway and has a high score in the technical report. The design covers control, pattern recognition, sensor technology, automotive electronics, electrical, computer, machinery, energy, and other disciplines.