Dr. Qing Wang received the B.Eng. and M.Eng. degrees in electronic engineering and the Ph.D. degree in communication engineering from Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, in 2004 and, 2007, and 2009, respectively. From October 2007 to April 2009, she was a Visiting Student with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Since 2010, she has been in the School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, where she is currently an Associate Professor. Her current research interests include wireless communication, passive radar, radio propagation and channel modeling, and embedded system design and applications.
Ph D (Electrical Engineering), Tianjin University, 2010
Visiting Ph D Student, Nanyang Technological University, 2007-2009
MS (Electrical Engineering), Tianjin University, 2007
BS (Electrical Engineering % Engineering Management ),Tianjin University, 2004
Associate Professor Wang's research effort is focused on both theoretical developments and practical applications, including passive radar, high speed 1553B, Infrared Coded Mask Imaging Systems, array signal processing, 5G mobile communication, broadband wireless channel modeling, baseband signal processing, etc.
Selected Publications (2011-2013)
(1) Q. Wang, C.P. Hou and Y.L. Lu, An Experimental Study of WiMAX Based Passive Radar, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 58, No. 12, Dec. 2010, pp. 3502~3510.
(2) Qing Wang, Hua Chen, Guohuang Zhao, Bin Chen, and Pichao Wang, An Improved Direction Finding Algorithm Based on Toeplitz Approximation, Sensors, Vol. 2013, No. 13, January 2013, pp. 746-757.
(3) Yonghong Hou, Guihua Liu, Qing Wang*, Wei Xiang, Performance Optimization of Digital Spectrum Analyzer with Gaussian Input Signal, IEEE signal Processing letter, Vol. 20, No. 1, January 2013, pp. 31-34.
(4) Q. Wang, Y.L. Lu, and C.P. Hou, Evaluation of WiMAX transmissions for Passive radar applications, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 52, No. 7, July 2010, pp.1507~1509.
(5) Chen, H.; Hou, C.; Wang, Q.*; Huang, L.; Yan, W.; Pu, L., "Improved Azimuth/Elevation Angle Estimation Algorithm for Three-Parallel Uniform Linear Arrays," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol.PP, no.99, pp.1,1
(6) Hua Chen; Chun-Ping Hou; Qing Wang*; Ling Huang; Wei-Qing Yan, "Cumulants-Based Toeplitz Matrices Reconstruction Method for 2-D Coherent DOA Estimation," IEEE Sensors Journal, vol.14, no.8, pp.2824-2832, Aug. 2014
Selected Awards and Honors
Second Price for Outstanding Education Award (Tianjin University), 2014
Second Prize for Science & technology Development/Achievement of Tianjin Province, 2012
Tianjin University “Peiyang Scholar _ Young Backbone Teachers”, 2013
“Outstanding Students” EMBASSY OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA IN THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE, 2007
President of “the Chinese Scholars and Students Association in Singapore (CGS2AS) ”, 2008-2009