Dr. Shizhan Chen received his Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology from Tianjin University, China in 2010. He is currently an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Technology at Tianjin University, China.
PhD (Computer Science and Technology), Tianjin University, China, 2010
MS (Computer Science and Technology), Tianjin University, China, 2004
BS (Technology for Computer Applications), Tianjin University, China, 1998
Dr. Chen's research effort is focused on the develop methodology based on complex system theory, individual relationship and Semantic Web to model the evolution of complex software systems, intending to facilitate the applications in the following domains:
Service Computing: web service, mobile service, Mashup
Mining and Understanding Software Enclaves: to infer and generate a large, diverse and evolving corpus of program components drawn from open source code available on the Internet by big data analytics to facilitate new approaches for constructing and maintaining complex software
Selected Publications (2014-2016)
(1) Keman Huang, Jia Zhang, Wei Tan, Zhiyong Feng, Shizhan Chen, "Optimizing Semantic Annotations for Web Service Invocation", IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. , no. , pp. 1, 5555, doi:10.1109/TSC.2016.2612632.
(2) Siwen Yin, Shizhan Chen, Zhiyong Feng, Keman Huang, Dongxiao He, Peng Zhao, Michael Ying Yang. Node-Grained Incremental Community Detection for Streaming Networks. 2016 IEEE 28th International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI). San Jose, CA, USA: 585-592. 2016, doi:10.1109/ICTAI.2016.0095.
(3) Keman Huang, Jinjing Han, Shizhan Chen, Zhiyong Feng. A Skewness-Based Framework for Mobile App Permission Recommendation and Risk Evaluation. In: Sheng Q., Stroulia E., Tata S., Bhiri S. (eds) Service-Oriented Computing. ICSOC 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9936. Springer: 252-266.
(4) Juan Chen, Zhiyong Feng, Shizhan Chen, Keman Huang, Jia Zhang, Wei Tan. A Novel Lifecycle Framework for Semantic Web Service Annotation Assessment and Optimization. 22nd International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), 2015
(5) Zhiyong Feng, Bo Lan, Zhen Zhang and Shizhan Chen. A Study of Semantic Web Services Network. The Computer Journal 2014. doi:10.1093/comjnl/bxu080.