Dr. Ting Yang is a Professor of Electrical Engineering at Tianjin University, China. He is the winner of Education Ministry's New Century Excellent Talents Supporting Plan. Professor Yang is the author/co-author of four books, more than 60 publications in technical journals and conferences, and the chairman of two workshops of IEEE International Conference. He is a member of International Society for Industry and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), and a senior member of the Chinese Institute of Electronic, the committee member of Graph Theory Research and Application.
Professor Yang's research effort is focused on both theoretical developments and practical applications. Particular areas include electrical and electronic network theory, complex network control theory. He and his group also work on the development of Internet of Things applications, sensor network practical application on volatile industry.
Selected Publications (2011-2013)
(1) Book--Ting Yang, “Optimal Design”, China Machine Press, 2014, Beijing.
(2) Ting Yang, Yugeng Sun, JavidTaheri, Albert Y. Zomaya, DLS: A Dynamic Local Stitching Mechanism to Rectify Transmitting Path Fragments in Wireless Sensor Networks, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2013, Vol.36(No.1), Pages: 306-315
(3) Ting Yang, Wenping Xiang, Bo Yuan, A Distributed Agents QoS Routing Algorithm to Transmit Electrical Power Measuring Information in Last Mile Access Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Vol.2013:1-9
(4) Ting Yang, Haibo Pen, Peili Chen, Multi-QoS Constraints Routing Algorithm for Advance Measurement Infrastructure (AMI) Electric Information Flow Transmission, Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2012, Vol.34(No.11):2694-2699.
(6) Ting Yang, Chunjian Kang, Energy-Efficient and Fault-Tolerant Convergecast Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks; Vol.2012:1-8.
Selected Awards and Honors
(1) National Electrical & Electronic Experimental Teaching Case Design Contest – First Prize
(2) Winner of Education Ministry's New Century Excellent Talents Supporting Plan
(3) Tianjin Science and Technology Progress Reward – Second Prize
(4) Chinese Institute of Electronics, Electronic and Information Committee Member
(5) Sensor Member of Chinese Institute of Electronics
(6) Member of Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
(7) Co-Chair of 2nd International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2014
(8) Workshop Chairman, 6th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, 2014
(9) Workshop Chairman, 18th IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2012