University of Manchester October 2009 - May 2012 -PhD in Probability Theory Supervisor: Prof. Tusheng Zhang -Funded by Marie Curie Initial Training Network(INT)
Chinese Academy of Sciences September 2006 - July 2012 - PhD in Probability and Statistics Supervisor: Prof. Zhiming Ma
Jiangsu University September 2002 - June 2006 B.S. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
Tianjin University, School of Mathematics Jan 2013 - Present
-Research on: Boundary value problem, Backward stochastic di erential equations, Stochastic partial di erential equations
University of Manchester, School of Mathematics Oct 2009 - September 2012
Early Stage Research Assistant, funded by Marie Curie Initial Training Network
-Supervised by Prof. Tusheng Zhang
-Research on: Dirichlet form, Boundary value problem, Backward stochastic differential equations, Stochastic partial di erential equations
(1) Xue Yang, Jianliang Zhai, Tusheng Zhang, \Large deviations for SPDEs of jump type", Stochastics and Dynamics Volume 15, Issue 042015.
(2) Xue Yang, Tusheng Zhang, \Mixed boundary value problems of semilinear elliptic PDEs and BSDEs with singular coecients",Stochastic Processes and their Applications , Volume 124, Issue 7, July 2014, Pages 2442C2478.
(3) Xue Yang, Tusheng Zhang, \The estimates of heat kernels with Neumann boundary conditions", Potential Analysis, 38, Issue 2, pp549-572, 2013.
(4) Xinfang Han, Li Ma and Xue Yang, \Remarks on non-symmetric perturbed Dirichlet formsand switching identities". Chinese J. Appl. Probab. Statist. 27 (2011).
(5) Xinfang Han, Li Ma and Xue Yang, \Perturbation of generalized Dirichlet forms by signed smooth measures and the associated Markov processes", (Chinese) Acta Math. Sci. Ser. A Chin. Ed. 30 (2010).
(6) Weiguo Yang and Xue Yang, \A note on strong limit theorems for arbitrary stochastic sequences", Statist. Probab. Lett. 78 (2008).