Ph.D. in Circuits and System, 2006-2009 Tianjin University
M.D. in Circuits and System, 2002-2005 Tianjin University
B.D. in Electronic Engineering, 1997-2001 Tianjin University
·“Wireless Sensor Networks and RFID” (undergraduate course) , 2013~ present
·“Course Design of Electronic Circuits” (undergraduate course), 2006~ present
·“Principle of Automation Control” (undergraduate course), 2006~2012
04/2007 ~ 06/2014, Lecturer, School of Electronic Information Engineering， Department of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
07/2014 ~ prensent, Associate Professor, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Department of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
1.Research on key techniques of passive UHF RFID indoor localization, Jan. 2015 - Dec. 2017 (leader)
2. Research on key techniques of device free personnel localization under the environment of passive UHF RFID, Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2020 (leader)
3.Theory and Algorithm of RFID Location in Context Aware Service, Jan. 2009 - Dec. 2011 (participator)
4.Advanced Modeling and Optimization Methodologies for Design of Microwave Electronic Components and Subsystems, Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2016. (participator)
(1) Yongtao Ma, Zhi Dou, Qideng Jiang, Zhenhuan Hou. Basmag: An Optimized HMM - Based Localization System Using Backward Sequences Matching Algorithm Exploiting Geomagnetic Information, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 16, no. 20,
pp: 7472-7482, 2016
(2)Qideng Jiang,Yongtao Ma,Kaihua Liu,Zhi Dou, A Probabilistic Radio Map Construction Scheme for Crowdsourcing-Based Fingerprinting Localization, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 16, no. 10, pp: 3764- 3774, 2016
(3)L. Zhu,Q.J. Zhang,K.H. Liu,Y.T. Ma,B. Peng,S.X. Yan, A Novel Dynamic Neuro-Space Mapping Approach for Nonlinear Microwave Device Modeling, IEEE MICROWAVE AND WIRELESS COMPONENTS LETTERS, Vol. 26, no. 2, pp: 131-133, FEB. 2016
(4) Yong Pan,Yongtao Ma, Jiang Xiong,A compact antenna with frequency and pattern reconfigurable characteristics, MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, Vol. 57, no.11, pp: 2467-2471, NOV. 2015
(6)Yongtao Ma,Linzhong Song,Yu Zhao,Kaihua Liu, A tight outer bound of the degrees of freedom for the MIMO interference channel with the delayed CSIT and partial local feedback,Journal of the Franklin Institute-Engineering and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 352, no.1, pp291-310, Jan. 2015
(7) Yang Zhao, Kaihua Liu, Yongtao Ma and Zhuo Li, An improved k-NN algorithm for localization in multipath environments, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Dec.2014
(8) Zhuo Li, Kaihua Liu, Yang Zhao, Yongtao Ma, MaPIT: an Enhanced Pending Interest Table for NDN with Mapping Bloom Filter, IEEE communication letters, Vol. 18, no.11, pp1915-1918, Nov. 2014
(9) Yongtao Ma, Liuji Zhou, Kaihua Liu, A Subcarrier-Pair Based Resource Allocation Scheme Using Proportional Fairness for Cooperative OFDM-Based Cognitive Radio Networks [J], Sensors, Vol. 13, no. 8, pp: 10306-10332, 2013
(10) Deliang Liu, Kaihua Liu, Yongtao Ma, Joint TOA and DOA Localization in Indoor Environment Using Virtual Stations, IEEE communications letters, Vol. 18, no.8, pp1423-1426, Aug. 2014
(11) Yongtao Ma, Liuji Zhou, Kaihua Liu, Iterative Phase Reconstruction and Weighted Localization Algorithm for Indoor RFID-based Localization in NLOS Environment [J], IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 14, no. 2, pp: 597- 611, 2014
(1) Yongtao Ma, Kaveh Pahlavan and Yishuang Geng,"Comparison of POA and TOA Based Ranging Behavior for RFID Application",IEEE 25th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC'14), Washington, D.C, September 2-5.
(2) Lin Zhu, Yongtao* Ma, Qijun Zhang, Kaihua Liu, An Enhanced Neuro-Space Mapping Method for Nonlinear Microwave Device Modeling, ISCAS 2012 - 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 20-23, 2012, Seoul, South Korea.
(3) Lin Zhu, Kaihua Liu, Qijun Zhang, Yongtao Ma, Bo Peng, An Enhanced Analytical Neuro-Space Mapping Method for Large-Signal Microwave Device Modeling, IMS 2012-2012 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, June 17-22, 2012, Montreal, Canada.
(4) Yong-Tao Ma, Kai-Hua Liu, Zhi-Jun Zhang, Modeling the colored background noise of power line communication channel based on artificial neural network, The 19th Annual Wireless and Optical Communications Conference: Converging Communications Around the Pacific, May 14-15, 2010, Shanghai, China.