Pepper Virtual Reality is a wholly owned subsidiary which focuses on VR/AR and intelligent hardware research and development. The Pepper Headquarters is located in the Wisdom Park of Nanshan District in Shenzhen. The Headquarters focuses on the research and development, production and sales of mobile phones. There are more than 300 technical staff working in the headquarters. The annual sales of mobile phones are more than 4 million, and the output value is more than 2 billion Yuan.
Pepper Virtual Reality is located in Zhongguancun, Haidian District in Beijing. The company focuses on the research and development, production and sales of VR/AR, voice intelligence, robot and other intelligent hardware. The company is committed to creating the ultimate personal entertainment ecology and industry education products, providing users with the most cutting-edge Intelligent hardware devices and experience.
1. In the past year, Pepper has been expanding its investment in the field of VR, with a rapid expansion of its business in virtual reality. It takes use of the existing channels to develop VR consumer market, focusing on creating a 3D high-definition theater market. At the same time, it focuses on the VR-plus education through taking advantages of education resources, providing an overall solution of virtual classroom and virtual teaching approach.
2. Relying on the existing network services, the intelligent voice technology and cloud computing technology independently developed by the company is capable of supporting continuous online voice identification, and provides a various voice cloud services to achieve a flexible management of services for users who can also control the approaches to deploy the applications on the basis of the management.
3. Pepper Virtual Reality has carried out in-depth cooperation with high-tech industries and colleges in the field of intelligent robots, and made overall arrangements in health care, conventional and art education.
4. Focusing on children’s safety positioning and elderly health, Pepper has expanded its products in children’s safety and health products for the elderly. Through the positioning, security warning and call connection functions, Pepper’s products ensure the safety of children when they are out. At present Wearable terminal products relate to the areas of people’s livelihood, such as fitness, healthcare and children safety.
5. Pepper’s products are not only for entertainment, but deal with various aspects of life, from smart phones to software value-added services, from the expansion of the hardware product line to PepperPay.
6. With a wealth of user end products and cloud servers, Pepper creates a security ecosystem for smart life which provides smart home system solutions (smart home - smart community - smart city) meeting the needs of users.
Pepper Virtual Reality and Tianjin International Engineering Institute jointly established a VR/AR-based intelligent hardware laboratory which strengthens the cooperation between universities and enterprises and provides a practical platform for college students. It is a window for for college students to get in touch with the society and product technical development. It is also a window for the selection of talent reserves of enterprises. Through the product display, regular technical development lectures, product experiments, the lab gives full play to the role of a laboratory to achieve a win-win situation for universities and enterprises.