Tianjin International Engineering Institute
College of Intelligence and Computing
B122 Room, Building 55
Dr. ZHANG Chaokun, received Ph.D. degree in computer science and technology from Tsinghua University in 2018. His interest areas include the next generation of Internet, Edge Intelligence. He is currently an Associate Professor at the College of Intelligence and Computing, Tianjin University, China. He was a visiting student at the Department of Computing and Software at McMaster University in Canada (2016-2017). He awarded Frontrunner 5000 Top Articles in Outstanding S&T Journals of China in 2017. He is a Senior Member of China Computer Federation (CCF), Internet (CCF TCI) and Network and Data Communications (CCF TCCOMM) professional committee member of CCF, and a member of IEEE and ACM, respectively. He has served as a reviewer of several international top journals and a member of the international top conference committee, including artificial intelligence conferences IJCAI (21-23), Internet conferences IWQoS22, WASA22, ICPADS21, NSS21 and other TPCs.
Next generation of Internet, Edge Intelligence.
Ph D (Signal and Information Processes), Tianjin University, 1999
MS (Circuit and System), Tianjin University, 1991
BS (Semiconductor Physics and Device), Tianjin University, 1981
Associate Professor, Master Supervisor, College of Intelligence and Computing, Tianjin University
(2)2016.9 – 2017.9
Department of Computing and Software, McMaster University, Canada, visited student by CSC, August 2012 – July 2018
(2) Tsinghua University, Computer Science and Technology, PhD
Tutor: Professor: WU Jianping
Technology development of coordinate conversion and joint calibration based on multi-sensor. China Automotive Technology and Research Center Co., Ltd., 2021GKF-0934, Project Leader
Mobile edge computing Optimization Mechanism for Intelligent Connected Vehicle Sensing Applications. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, 2020M680906, Project Leader.
Research on Vehicle Sensing Application Based on edge computing. Hebei Province High-Level Talent Funding Project, B202003027, Project Leader.
Fundamental Research on Intelligence IoT Technology for Smart Life. Tianjin University Fund, 2020XYF-0055, Project Leader.
(5) 2019.12 – 2022.11
Adaptable Intelligent Components Based on Low-Power Chips. National Key Research and Development Program of China, 2019YFB2102402, Sub-Project Leader.
(6) 2019.12 – 2022.11
Safe and Trustable Intelligence IoT Platform and Service Fusion for Intelligent Life. National Key Research and Development Program of China, 2019YFB2102400, Project Contact.
Research on the Basic Theory of Software-Defined Integrated Space-Terrestrial Network. Tianjin University Fund, 2019XZS-0001, Project Leader.
1) ZHANG Xiaodong, ZHANG Chaokun*, ZHAO Jijun. State-of-the-Art Survey on Edge Intelligence. Journal of Computer Research and Development. 2022. Accepted.
2) Yong Liu, Chaokun Zhang*, Jingshun Du and Tie Qiu. Throughput Prediction-Enhanced RL for Low-Delay Video Application. The 18th International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (MSN 2022). Guangzhou, China, December 14-16, 2022.
3) Tailai Li, Chaokun Zhang* and Xiaobo Zhou. BP-CODS: Blind-Spot-Prediction-assisted Multi-vehicle Collaborative Data Scheduling. 17th International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA 2022). Dalian China, December 29-31, 2022.
4) Xianming Liu, Chaokun Zhang*, Shen He. Adaptive Task Offloading for Mobile Aware Applications Based on Deep Reinforcement Learning. IEEE 19th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Smart Systems (MASS). Denver, Colorado, USA. October 20-22, 2022.
5) Chaokun Zhang*, Taotao Shan, Bolin Zhou, Yu Guo. Lidar-only Localization with 3D Pose-Feature Map. Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems (TAROS), Lincoln, UK, September 8-10, 2021: 178-187. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 13054. Springer, Cham, EI Compendex Accession number: 20214711198109.
6) Chaokun Zhang*, Rong Zheng, Yong Cui, Chenhe Li, and Jianping Wu, Delay-sensitive computation partitioning for mobile augmented reality applications, IEEE/ACM 28th International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS), June 15-17, 2020, Virtual Conference.
7) Chaokun Zhang*, Yong Cui, Rong Zheng, Jinlong E, and Jianping Wu, Multi-resource partial-ordered task scheduling in cloud computing, IEEE/ACM 24th International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS), June 20-21, 2016. Beijing, China. DOI: 10.1109/IWQoS.2016.7590423, EI Compendex Accession number: 20170403267808.
8) Chaokun Zhang, Huiying Wang*, Yong Cui, Jianping Wu, and Wendong Wang, TSWiFi: An optimal payment-based traffic sharing in mobile networks, in Proc. IEEE International Broadband and Photonics Conference (IBP), April 23-25, 2015. Bali, Indonesia. DOI: 10.1109/IBP.2015.7230754, EI Compendex Accession number: 20161102100899.
9) ZHANG Chaokun, CUI Yong*, TANG Heyi, WU Jianping, State-of-the-Art Survey on Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Journal of Software, 26 (1), 62-81, 2015. DOI: 10.13328/j.cnki.jos.004701, EI Compendex Accession number: 20151200650550.
(1) Chaokun Zhang (1/4). FRONTRUNNER 5000, Top Articles in Outstanding S&T Journals of China. S011201501006, 2019-11-19.
1) Chaokun Zhang, Junyan Li, Wenyu Qu, Xiaobo Zhou. An adaptive bit rate algorithm for live streaming media, ZL202011256774.2, 2020-11-11 Applied, 2022-04-19 Granted.
2) Chaokun Zhang, Yong Cui, Jianping Wu. A dynamic partitioning strategy for computing tasks, ZL201711087222.1, 2018-03-23 Applied, 2021-03-16 Granted.
3) Chaokun Zhang, Tailai Li, Xiaobo Zhou, Shanwei Shi. V2I Internet of Vehicles image data transmission system and method based on blind prediction, 202210897283.9, 2022-07-28, Applied.
4) Chaokun Zhang, Danyang Li, Shanwei Shi, Wenyu Qu, Xiulong Liu. A DDoS active defense system and method based on distributed cooperative learning, 202210722983.4, 2022-06-24, Applied.
5) Chaokun Zhang, Yong Liu, Qiumin Yang. Video adaptive rate control system and method based on reinforcement learning, 202210405701.8, 2022-04-18, Applied.
6) Chaokun Zhang, Bolin Zhou, Taotao Shan, Yu Guo, Xiaobo Zhou. Intelligent networked vehicle laser radar positioning system and method for low texture garage, 202111127722.X, 2021-09-26, Applied.
7) Chaokun Zhang, Yu Guo, Bolin Zhou, Taotao Shan. A garage point cloud map construction method based on contour segmentation, 202110693155.8, 2021-06-22, Applied.
8) Chaokun Zhang, Taotao Shan, Xianglei Zhu, Bolin Zhou, Yu Guo, Xiaobo Zhou, Keqiu Li. A real-time positioning system based on lidar and prior map, 202110653480.1, 2021-06-11, Applied.
9) Chaokun Zhang, Yangchuan Xu, Xiaobo Zhou, Keqiu Li. A container visualization system based on Docker. 201911328347.8, 2019-12-20, Applied.
(1) Data Structure.
(2) Internet of Things.
(3) Network Protocol Analysis and Design.