Tianjin International Engineering Institute
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
Room 604, Block D,Building 26
(1) Industrial Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
(2) Optical sensor and system
(3) Machine vision and industrial inspection
(4) Image recognition and data analysis
(1)2017.01-present Associate Professor, Information and Communication Engineering, School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Tianjin University
(2) 2017.09-2018.9 Visiting Scholar, School of Computer Science, Loughborough University, UK
(3)2013.03-2016.12 Associate Professor, Information and Communication Engineering, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
(4) 2012.09-2013.03 Visiting scholar, Optoelectronics Research Center, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
(5)2011.06-2012.09 Associate Professor, Information and Communication Engineering, School of Electrical Information Engineering, Tianjin University
(6)2007.07-2011.06 Lecturer, Information and Communication Engineering, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
(1) 2021.01-2024.12 Key Technology of Polymer Optical Fiber Tactile Sensing for High Spatial Resolution 3D Force Dynamic Measurement, a general program of National Natural Science Foundation of China ,presided
(2) 2019.01-2023.12 Key program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, research on key technologies of time-frequency analysis and processing of broadband signals based on time-space mapping and lens Fourier transform, participated
(3) 2016.01-2019.12 General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2 m High energy time domain wide tuning square wave pulse source, participated
(4) 2013.01-2015.12, National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Fund, research on principles and key technologies of new optical fiber sensors assembled by nanotechnology, presided
(5) 2014.02-2015.02, the independent innovation project of Tianjin University, the theory and technology research of new optical fiber vector ocean hydrophone, presided
(6)2012.06-2014.06, research on new optical fiber sensors with nanostructures funded by Tianjin University Independent Innovation Fund,presided
(7)2009.04-2012.03 Key project of Tianjin Science and Technology Commission, research on optical fiber sensing technology in bridge health structure detection, presided
(8)2009.01-2012.12 Research on bidirectional tuning ROADM based on photoelectric effect of National Natural Science Foundation of China, main participant
(9)2006.01-2009.12 The application of fiber bragg grating in bridge health structure monitoring under the doctoral program of colleges and universities, participated
(1) Lyu C,;Ziqiang Huo;Yage Liu;Xin Cheng;Jianying Jiang;Alimina Alimasi;Jiachen Yang;Hansong Su Robust Intrusion Events Recognition Methodology for Distributed Optical Fiber Sensing Perimeter Security System IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 2021,70:9505109.
(2)Lyu C,;Xuekai Wang;Yage Liu;Hongchen Liu;Chunfeng Ge;Jie Jin, Low-Frequency Vibration Measurement Based on the Concentric-Circle Grating Projection System, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2021,70:5011810
(3) Lyu C,;Yuxin Chen;Alimina Alimasi;Yage Liu;Xuekai Wang;Jie Jin,Seeing the Vibration: Visual-Based Detection of Low Frequency Vibration Environment Pollution, IEEE Sensors Journal,2021,21(8): 10073-10081
(4)Lyu C, Jianying Jiang et al. Abnormal events detection based on RP and inception network using distributed optical fiber perimeter system. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2021, 137: 106377.
(5)Lyu C, Hongchen liu, Alimasi A, et al. Monitoring ambient vibration pollution based on visual information perception and neural network analysis. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2021, 137: 106353.
(6) Lyu C,Yuxin Chen et al. Automatic epilepsy detection based on generalized convolutional prototype learning. Measurement, 2021, 184: 109954.
(1) Lyu C,Ziqi L, Huo Z, Cheng X, Haw-Yaw Tam. High-sensitivity, high-spatial-resolutiondistributed strain sensing based on a poly(methyl methacrylate) chirped fiber Bragg grating[J]. OSA Photonics Research, 2020, 8(7):1134-1139.
(2) Lyu C,Huo Z, Cheng X, et al. Distributed optical fiber sensing intrusion pattern recognition based on GAF and CNN[J]. Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2020.
(3) Lyu C,Huo Z, Alimasi A, et al. Optimization of adaptive lighting technology based on varying-frequency sinusoidal grating projection[J]. IEEE sensors journal, 2020, 20(7): 3536-3544.
(4)Lyu C,Bai Y, Yang J, et al. An iterative high dynamic range image processing approach adapted to overexposure 3D scene[J].Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2020, 124: 105831.
(5)Lyu C,Qi H,Bai Y,et al.Non-contact low-frequency vibration rapid measurement based on hue-height mapping[J].Measurement, 2020, 151: 107113.
(6) Lyu C,Koirala P, Liu Y, et al. Low frequency vibration monitoring system based on optical image phase method with different fringe patterns[J]. IEEE sensors journal, 2020, 20(3): 1251-1258.
(7)Lyu C,Jianying Jiang;Ziqiang Huo Open-Set Events Identification Based on Deep Metric-Learning for DMZI Perimeter System IEEE Sensors Journal，2020，20（22）：13620 – 13628
(1)Lyu C,Gao J, Jin J.Microvibration measurement based on multichannel projector-camera system[J]. Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2019, 37(11): 2713-2718.
(2)Lyu C,Chang Y, Liu Y, et al. An optimizing iterative approach with objective sharpness evaluation in adaptive projection system[J]. Optics & Laser Technology, 2018, 106: 481-486.
(3)Lyu C,Zhang X, Zhang S, et al. Pressure characteristics of a self-Q-switched distributed Bragg reflector fiber laser[J]. Applied optics, 2018, 57(16): 4467-4471.
(4)Jin J, Fang G,Lyu C,et al.A contact vibration measurement sensor based on a distributed Bragg reflector fiber laser[J]. Laser Physics, 2017, 27(12): 125103.
(5) Lyu C,Zhang S, Fang G, et al. Performance of dual-frequency ultrasound measurement based on DBR fiber laser hydrophone[J]. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2017, 266: 101-110.
(6) Lyu C,Zhang S, Zhang X, et al. Self Q-switched characteristic based on single longitudinal DBR erbium-doped fiber laser with narrow linewidth pulse output[J]. Laser Physics, 2017, 27(9): 095101.
(7) Lyu C,Liu Y, Gao S, et al. Low-frequency vibration measurement based on camera-projector system[J]. Measurement Science and Technology, 2017, 28(9): 095201.
(8) Lyu C,Gao S, Yang J. An optimisation design of adaptive illumination for a multi-reflective 3D scene[J]. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2017, 93: 128-138.
(9) Lyu C,Gao S, Yang J. Adaptive illumination based on projector–camera system for multireflective three-dimensional scene[J]. Optical Engineering, 2017, 56(2): 025104.
Development Report on Integrated Circuit Engineering - Topic 4 RF Integrated Circuits
(1)Lv Chengang, Zhang Shuai, Fang Gan, Bao Zhiqiang, Gao Shuang, "A detection method of Q-switching characteristics based on erbium-doped fiber laser", national invention patent authorization No. ZL201710121612. X
(2)Lv Chengang, Gao Jingyi, Wang Han, etc., "Pressure directivity detection method based on polarization heterodyne optical fiber laser sensor", national invention patent authorization No. ZL201510007749.3
(3)Lv Chengang, Gao Jingyi, Wang Han, "A single channel demodulation device for beat signal based on dual polarization fiber laser sensor", national invention patent authorization No. ZL201410195366.9
(4)Lv Chengang, Gao Jingyi, Wang Han, etc., "Temperature stress dual parameter measurement device based on orthogonal dual polarization fiber laser", national invention patent authorization No. ZL201410366573.6
(5) Gao Jingyi, Lv Chengang, Wang Han, "A dual demodulation device for beat signal based on dual polarization fiber laser sensor", national invention patent authorization No. ZL201410198082.5
(1) Nomination Award of the 17th "Top Ten Outstanding Youth (Faculty)" of Tianjin University
(2) Excellent Instructor of 2010 Tianjin University Undergraduate Graduation Design (Thesis)
(3) Excellent Communist Party Member of School of Electronic Information Engineering of Tianjin University
(4) The second prize of the first Young Doctor Science and Technology Innovation Competition in Nankai District, Tianjin
(5) Secretary of the National Internet of Things and Related Professional Teaching Steering Group
(6)Online evaluation expert of National Natural Science Foundation of China
(7)Reviewers of international journals such as Optics Letters, PTL, Optics and laser technology
(8)Vice Chairman of Tianjin Health Big Data Committee
(1) Sensor system design(Undergraduate)
(2) Optical fiber communication(Undergraduate)
(3) Microcomputer Principle and Interface Technology(Undergraduate)
(4)Optical fiber sensing technology(Postgraduate)
It is planned to enroll 4-6 master students every year.
It is planned to accept senior undergraduate students who can spare no effort to participate in research work as interns and receive scientific research training