Tianjin International Engineering Institute
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
D-517 Room, Building 26
Qing Wang received the B.Eng., M.Eng., and Ph.D. degrees in electronic engineering from Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, in 2004, 2007, and 2010, respectively. Since 2010, she has been with the School of Electronical and Information Engineering, Tianjin University, where she is currently an Associate Professor. From 2007 to 2009, she was a visiting student with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. From 2018 to 2019, she was a visiting scholar with Columbia University, New York, NY, USA. Her current research interests include wireless communication, passive radar, and intelligent signal processing.
Ph D (Communication and Information System), Tianjin University, 2010
MS (Communication and Information System), Tianjin University, 2007
BS (Electronic Information Engineering), Tianjin University, 2004
(1) General area of signal processing, and its application in Radar, Communication and Networking
(2) Time Trigged Ethernet
(3) Intelligent Electromagnetic Count measurement
(1) Q. Wang, Q. Liu, S.F. Wand et al., "Normalized Min-Sum Neural Network for LDPC Decoding," IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (early access), 2022.
(2) Y. Guo, J. Jin, Q. Wang*, H, Chen, W. Liu, "Position-enabled Complex Toeplitz LISTA for DOA Estimation with Unknow Mutual Coupling ", Signal Processing, vol. 194, no. 2022, pp. 1-9, May 2022.
(3) R. Feng, Z. Li, Q. Wang* and J. Huang, "An ADMM-Based Optimization Method for URLLC-Enabled UAV Relay System," IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1123-1127, June 2022.
(4) Y. Yang, Y. Ge, B. Li, Q. Wang, Y. Lang and K. Li, "Multiscenario Open-Set Gait Recognition Based on Radar Micro-Doppler Signatures," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 71, pp. 1-13, 2022
(5) J. Xu, Y. Hou, Y. Yang, B. Li, Q. Wang and Y. Lang, "Semisupervised Radar-Based Gait Recognition in the Wild via Ensemble Determination Strategy," IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 22, no. 21, pp. 20947-20957, 1 Nov.1, 2022
(6) C. Li, Q. Wang, H. Chen and L. Teng, "1-Bit DOA Estimation Using Expectation-Maximization Generalized Approximate Message Passing With Two L-Shaped Arrays," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 2554-2558, Aug. 2021.
(7) L. Teng, Q. Wang and H. Chen, "1-Bit DOA Estimation Algorithm for Strictly Non-Circular Sources," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 2216-2220, July 2021.
(8) C.Y. Zhao, Q. Wang, X.F. Liu, C. Li, and L.D. Shi. "Reinforcement Learning based a Non-zero-sum Game for Secure Transmission against Smart Jamming," Digital Signal Processing, vol. 112, pp. 103002-103010, May 2021.
(9) L.P Teng, Q Wang, Hua C, Wei L, W-P Zhu, J.J Cai. "Atomic Norm-Based DOA Estimation with Sum and Difference Co-arrays in Coexistence of Circular and Non-circular Signals," Circuits Systems and Signal Processing, vol.40, no.23, pp.5033-5053, Apr. 2021.
(10) Y.H. Liu, H. Chen, Q. Wang, W. Liu, G. Wang, “Noncircularity-based generalized shift invariance for estimation of angular parameters of incoherently distributed sources,” Signal Processing, Volume 183, 2021, 107989
(11) Q. Wang, P. Du, X. Liu, and J. Yang, "Adversarial Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Cross Channel Scenario Waveform Recognition," Signal Processing, vol. 171, no.2020, pp.1-7, Jun. 2020.
(12) H. Chen, Y. Liu, Q. Wang*, W. Liu and G. Wang*, "Two-Dimensional Angular Parameter Estimation for Noncircular Incoherently Distributed Sources Based on an L-Shaped Array," IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 20, no. 22, pp. 13704-13715, 15 Nov.15, 2020.
(13) Y. Lang, Q. Wang, Y. Yang, C. Hou, H. Liu and Y. He, "Joint Motion Classification and Person Identification via Multitask Learning for Smart Homes," IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 9596-9605, Dec. 2019.
(14) Q. Wang, P. Du, J. Yang, G. Wang, J. Lei, and C. Hou, "Transferred Deep Learning based Waveform Recognition for Cognitive Passive Radar," Signal Processing, vol. 2019, no. 155, pp. 259-267, Jan. 2019.
(15) Q. Wang, X. Wang, H. Chen, X. Zhu, W. Liu, W. Yan, and L. Wang. "An Effective Localization Method for Mixed Far-Field and Near-Field Strictly Non-circular Sources," Digital Signal Processing, vol. 94, no. 2019, pp. 125-136, Dec. 2019.
(16) Q. Wang, T. Li, R. Feng and C. Yang, "An Efficient Large Resource-User Scale SCMA Codebook Design Method," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1787-1790, Oct. 2019.
(17) Q. Wang, X. Wang and H. Chen, "DOA Estimation Algorithm for Strictly Noncircular Sources With Unknown Mutual Coupling," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2215-2218, Dec. 2019.
(18) Y. Lang, Q. Wang, Y. Yang, C. Hou, D. Huang and W. Xiang, "Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Micro-Doppler Human Motion Classification via Feature Fusion," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters. vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 392-396, Mar. 2019.
(19) N. Xing, Q. Zong, L. Dou, B. Tian and Q. Wang, "A Game Theoretic Approach for Mobility Prediction Clustering in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Networks," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 68, no. 10, pp. 9963-9973, Oct. 2019.
(20) H. Chen, W. Liu, W.P. Zhu, M.N.S. Swamy, and Q. Wang, "Mixed Rectilinear Sources Localization under Unknown Mutual Coupling," Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 356, no. 4, pp. 2372-2394, Mar. 2019.
(21) H. Chen, W.P. Zhu, W. Liu, M.N.W. Swamy, Y. Li, Q. Wang, and Z. Peng, "RARE-based Localization for Mixed Near-field and Far-field Rectilinear Sources," Digital Signal Processing, vol. 85, pp. 54-61, Feb. 2019.
(1) First Class Prizes of the “Tianjin Scientific and Technological Progress Award” in project of “Intelligent monitoring and identification based on multi-sensor fusion”， 2019
(2) First Class Prizes of the “Tianjin Scientific and Technological Progress Award” in project of “LTE field test instruments research, development and industrialization”，2017
(3) Second Class Prizes of the “Tibet Scientific and Technological Progress Award” in project of “Wireless Communication System for Plateau Railway”, 2021
(4) 2012, Second Class Prizes of the “Tianjin Scientific and Technological Progress Award” in project of “digital TV spectrum analyzer research, development and industrialization”, 2012
(1) Electromagnetic Field and Propagation
(2) Communication Theory and Key Technologies
(3) Introduction of Communication Engineering